Sam and Gadreel fighting over possession of Sam’s body
(Note the blue eye on Gadreel’s side)
This sums up my life pretty well
Jared Padalecki- 9/21/14
The world we live in now… and the dying… seems like it’s a basic rule; like something we should get used to it, right?… why does it hurt this much then?
jordan-it-up (phrase) [yorden-ot-oop]
- turning something good into something bad
- being a scumbag
I am so fucking glad that they didn’t force these two into a romantic relationship.
it’s even better when you remember, that every second they are not dying, she keeps trying to hook him up with any girl, she’s his wingwoman
She’s his Barney Stinson.
Haaaaaaaaaave you met Steve?
"Not this game again Tasha, we are not playing-"
"Haaaaaaavvve you met Steve?"
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
Oops!! Did I accidentally rest my finger on the reblog button? Hate when I do that. Ahh, well…
I need eight books for one of my classes and have yet to find the next one I need. However, in case someone else can find their book, I will reblog this
SO I CAN LIVE OFF MASHED POTATOES
IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE SAYING
this was a large study spanning many years and is sometimes known as ireland
this is what they thought 2015 would be like in the 80s
i’m sorry we have failed you
Hi Fabulous! That sounds like a stripper name by they way but that’s okay! Yesss so many cats I love it. What the fuck it tahishion breeze and I don’t think you should be eating play dough unless its that edible kind. Thank you! You’re awesome too!
I was tagged by bucky-barnes-for-president
1. What’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I’m sure there’s been so since then but I can remember vividly in like either 1st grade I was staying at this after school program and I was really stuck on math to the point were I was in tears and this 5th grader came up to me, asked me what was wrong and explained to me how to do math better then teacher could.
2. What fictional character do you most relate to?
I think Sam Winchester because I can relate to being treated like the baby and learning a lot from your siblings that you probably should’ve learned from my parents
3. Do you have any collections?
I have a rock collection from when I was a little kid
4. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Would you rather have a best friend or a boy/girl friend?
6. What’s the last thing you bought?
Gas for my car
7. What is your favorite word?
8. Favorite musician/band?
9. What country do you live in? Have you ever been out of the country? Where?
I like in the United States and I’ve been to Canada and France (Bermuda too but I didn’t need a passport so….?)
10. What’s the background on your phone?
A picture from this
11. What’s your favorite tv show?
Don’t make me choose you dastardly fiend
Questions for you:
1. How was your day?
2. Favorite color?
3. Favorite left shoe? Favorite right shoe? Are the different?
4. Favorite cup/drinking mug?
5. Least favorite book you had to read for school?
6. Weirdest achievement/accomplishment?
7. Scariest/Spookiest stuffed animal you own?
8. Comfiest sweater/sweatshirt?
9. (Generic time!) Favorite tv show?
10. What do you nerd over every time you see it?
11. Do you friends dance? Or will you you leave your friends behind? Because your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance then they’re no friends of mine.